<< VERY SERIOUS PROPOSAL!<<
"What lady could be interested in this very serious contact ...?"
I am Looking for a "Soulmate"(USA,Canada,Australia,South-Africa,Oceania,Western Europa,Asia) who would possibly also be a Businesswoman,or other liberal profession.
Frankly speaking,I never behave in false pretenses or Bobby TRAPS!!
Average retired not at all “running with Gold”,living in Reunion Island(A French Overseas Department),very simple doing,and not having the introvert rigid mentality than the Frenchies have(...),over sixty,5’7”,70 kgs,hazel eyes,short hair,single,none kid,sober,neither Drinker nor Smoker(wishing same in return),former Bodybuilder & continuing exercise Gym.
I am a FULL INDEPENDENT selftaught Researcher with the following matters(a hobby among others),having made important discoveries.A) I possess a RESOLUTIVE NATURAL REMEDY against all sorts of CANCERS(proofs got with sicks volunteers)including a thesis concerning it entitled: "Leukemic Cancers and AIDS for continuation",and B) I need to fathom with Parapsychology(Paranormal Activity)titled: " Crossing Life after Death...or Death to Life...".
I then wrote 2 serious Thesis about these Matters(Discoveries which can lead far,very far…and cost high!)and ready to be presented at AWARDS.BUT I need to get specific help to that ways.
I shall tell more about that if a could be contacted by an “Ad Hoc” Lady to whom I offer the best remerdy against Cancers,Aids and sure against Covid-19.
In fact,I am in search of a serious relationship (Free Union)with a rather NON CONFORMIST &MARGINAL simple doing “emancipated-liberated 2020” spontaneous & openminded rather wealthy Lady(with whom I could freely speak about all the NATURAL things and behaviours of our Mankind Life),possessing an enough HIGH SOCIAL STATUS,rather living in a wide outdoor area permitting not to be publicly "asphyxiated" and without tenants(kids,aso..)to freely live at Home. Now,if_why not ?_ also fond of the above subjects would be more appreciated,so as to more HELPING me achieving my goals in Medicine and Parapsychology.
Till now,my problem is that I have been crossing the life of Professionals and else persons not believing about my work even without firstly reading it,and for whom I am only good to be thrown in trashes...and dustbins...
Then if you judge worth my proposal,please carry me FAST from the middle of that MASS of persons,I mean:France in general with whom nothing positive can be made...!
***For info and to remain frank,I am fed up with these too pretentious people of which "Culture" and "Civilisation" have got big lacks with a lot of matters and indeed enough to make their Country staying at middle ages and more...!This reality is too big and important that I have been wishing for a long time to be able to express myself on TV channels to unveil the social massacres as:slaughters which are done there and which make me "vomit" everyday!The worst that our Worldwide populace ignores is that France elected in 2017 by rigging of laws,a President who could not be lawfully as well as all the members of his current Government elected by him,to govern by the same repressive-oppressive manner than that of the city "Vichy" which was associated with the Dictatorship of the Nazi occupier from 1940 to 1945.For now,France HAS NO Government indeed,because the current President is REALLY but only an USURPER...
Explanation: a "Decree" which allowed him to access a FALSE Power,was discovered but only after he ruled for one year and half in Outlaw Governance; and only AFTER deleted.Then,the current Presidency of the French Republic and its Government do not exist in reality and France therefore has NO Government since 2017!
If one can understand French or make it translate...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Od-ViAoA0c
Note/ Sorry,I don’t have got WhatsApp in my small GSM which cannot bear its application(because I don't have for now the use of a Smartphone),but it is not absolutely necessary to run with this provider to be able to communicate,right? The computer is also used to converse and even to be able to watch us directly and for free via Skype or HangsOut or Facebook Messenger.Then I am sure that this is not at all a problem for a well-understood as well as well-motivated woman, is it?
Now,if I can speak averagely English(only learnt during my Studies),I have some lack with vocabulary which could be a little difficulty to well converse through Phone only.And anyhow,as it's impossible to well settle through phone only,preferably to watch us too.Right?
Perhaps see you nextly?...
Regards.
(deadplanet2019@hotmail.com)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire